Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Haircut


Today Jodie and I took Zach to get a haircut at 'all about you salon' in Salem and Zach did awesome getting his haircut. He didn't cry or have any problems holding still even though he was a little nervous during the haircut. So when we made it home after buying him the treat he was promised Zach and I built a popsicle stick house as you can in the picture. As Zach would hand me the next popsicle stick he would act like he was getting the last bite of popsicle off the stick look me in the eyes and say num-num before handing me the next stick. I should have counted the popsicle sticks to see how many times this happened but I laughed every time he would say num-num. Simple story but it was the best part of my day.

4 comments:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

That is too cute!!! His haircut looks so handsome! :D

Marcy said...

It's about time you posted something new about Zach. I have been missing him. I love his haircut.

Kassi said...

Thank You! We are really excited! How are you doin?

Jami said...

That is so cute! His haircut is darling and I am impressed that Rhett is doing the blogging! How can I even get Morgan to look at ours????