Wednesday, August 20, 2008

House Progress: 4-way inspection and curb gutter and sidewalk 8/20/2008





I haven't posted anything for a few days but it isn't because progress wasn't being made on the house. We just passed the 6 week mark which was on the 18th and the plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning have been roughed in and the doors and windows have been installed. The deck has been built and the sidewalk is in and the curb and gutter will be completed tomorrow. The fireplace was installed today and they will begin insulating the house tomorrow. I am excited to see what the next six weeks will bring.

2 comments:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Jodie...WOW I LOVE your house! It's comming along pretty fast and it's nice reading about the progress...Looks great!

Hangin' out a couple wed ago was so much fun...we should deffinately do it again! I haven't yet posted about it because I haven't seen anybody post a picture (so I could borrow it) :P

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! It is looking so good and it seems like it is going super fast!