Friday, July 25, 2008

The Rodeo!!!



We went to the Rodeo on Tuesday night with my Family. We weren't sure how much Zach would like have to sit the whole time. But he did pretty good. He liked all the horses and the sheep. He cheered for Corbin and Trey during the mutton bustin! He would get really excited every time they would let someone out of the shoots on a bucking horse. He also loved the music and he danced to the songs. He also would clap when the audience cheered. We had a good time watching him have fun. We will have to go again next year!

2 comments:

Jacque said...

OH NO!! It looks like you might have a little cowboy on your hands. That's o.k. I love mine!! He has the cutest smile. And I love his blonde, blonde hair!! That pic of him driving the truck and looking over his shoulder is so cute!!

Kristen said...

My niece Shelby will be a sophmore too. That is cool. I think I know who Shaylee is.
It looks like you had fun at the rodeo. We almost went on the 24th but we decided it would be too hard to go with the twins. Maybe next year.
Oh and congrats on the house. That is exciting!